Thursday, June 11, 2009

disapointment

It is easy to be a loser.  All it takes is never doing anything, at least not doing anything right.  You go around stealing, cheating, lying, getting by.  No one expects anything from you and no one is surprised when nothing comes.  This is the life of a looser. 
A disappointment is something else all together.  This is someone that people go on about having potential, talent, etc. and come close to fulfilling it and fall short time and again. This is what I am most often referred to as.  Sure I get close and sometimes come through when needed.  Enough to not be a loser, but not enough to be anything more than a disappointment.
I went to see someone today, I think it went well.  I can become impatient with the process.
Finding light in darkness is usually not hard fro me.  Every once in a while, I get scared.  This happened to me last night.  I am keeping company with a magical person, a great person.  I have been gripped with fear.  A disappointment is what I have always been.  Is this what I will always be? 
Please allow me to not be a disappointment this time. 


No comments: